Saturday 28 December 2013

Doctor, Archaelogist & Lawyer

Assalamualaikum & hallo! This is my second entry for today just because I feel like writing & sharing some stories :)

I didn't tell or share this with many people but once upon a time, being a doctor was one of my ambitions, in line with archaeologist & lawyer. I know righttt? Macam tak sekufu je doctor, archaeologist & lawyer. Like three of them are the clash of each other's world

  • Doctor - I thought & still am thinking that doctor is a very noble & cool job. Like, you get to help & save people's life. How cool is that? And man, how I love seeing doctors walking around in the ward wearing white coats. Forget about lawyers in black robe for a while as white coats are hotter, babeh! Until now, rasa jealous tengok kawan-kawan yang jadi doctor, couldn't help but to wonder "How if I studied hard(er) for my SPM?". So, what did stop me from being one? Biology. I don't like biology. Biology dapat B3 je, maka sekian

  • Archaeologist - I'm an avid fan of history & I'm addicted to it. And the fact that I can remember even the simplest thing about a person's life is due to my interest in history. Can you see the nexus? I've been getting a lot of "Wow! How do you remember that?" from people. You know, learning & remembering some facts about a person or something is a skill. Nonetheless, I refuse to associate it with stalking, tqvm :P I've been thinking to further my study in historical studies or archaeology one day for my self satisfaction. And visiting pyramids in Giza has always topped up the 'the places I want to visit before I die' list

  • Lawyer - Ni je la mampu dikkk demi sesuap nasi. Bahaha! Being a lawyer is the closest I can be to being an archaeologist. Sigh! Honestly, I can't imagine being in other profession other than this black & white world. Of course, it's stressful but working all day spells no fun! Kalau court case habis awal before lunch time, ke mall/kedai tupperware la kita bersuka-ria bersama bos

I went to MARA scholarship interview after my SPM but yep, didn't make it. There were times when I had a few imaginations in my mind of what my life would be now if I passed the interview & got enrolled into the University of Auckland. I think it's so obvious to some people why I chose that university, sebab masa tu Iqbal was doing his AUSMAT at Taylor's College & he wanted to go to that university. Kununnya dah kat Malaysia in a long distance relationship for 2 years & a half, nak la together kat sana. Gittew suci murni sangat cita-cita mek! Muahehe! Kalau tak, mungkin sekarang bergelar cikgu Inglish & warden asrama di MRSM

Come to think about it, Allah's plans are the best kan? Macam MARA scholarship tu, I don't think with my suam-suam kuku level of patient & my habit of easily getting bored doing the same routine, I'm capable of being a teacher. And my relationship with Iqbal, it ended before he flied for Auckland but we still remain as friends until now. That one tak sure sangat apa natijahnya sampai sekarang but he was my first boyfriend & he has set quite a benchmark in qualities I'm seeking in a guy. Lols! 

But yes, thank you Allah for putting where I am today. It was a bumpy ride with ups & downs but I know everything happened for a reason. Alhamdulillah :')



"Allah sometimes takes us into troubled waters, not to drown us, but to cleanse us." 
-Arabic Proverb
 
"When Allah tests you it is, never to destroy you. When He removes something in your possession, it is only in order to empty your hands for an even greater gift." 
-Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...