Sunday 29 December 2013

2012, 2013 & 2014

Me & my girlfriends. 13 years & counting!

Assalamualaikum & hi everyone!

2 more days left & hallo 2014! Spent some a few nights ago reading my entries posted in December 2012 & January 2013. Oh Allah, where have all the days, weeks & months goneee?

If you ask me how 2013 has been treating me? I would rate it 7/10

2013 been a good year although not that great but to put it as 'mundane', it's definitely not the correct word. Well, of course I still have a few things in my list which remain 'unticked' but what life is without twists & turns ayte? :) Anyhow, I'm grateful for every single good things that happened to me & my family throughout the year. Alhamdulillah 

I'm thinking of making a pictorial summary for 2013, for self reminiscing purpose. InsyaAllah. See la how eh? Macam banyak je hutang entries; LL.B graduation day (Part 2) in November 2012, my admission to the Bar/Long Call in August 2013, a few friends' weddings etc

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...