Monday 30 December 2013

Demi Sesuap Nasi

Assalamualaikum & hi!

The boss just came back from her holiday. 7 days of holiday as a matter of fact. Ah, bliss! And can you guess what she brought with her to the office this morning?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A new brand & renewed semangat working spirit! Sigh!

I think she knew that I had so much fun at the firm while she was away that she had given me some work thrown at me all at once. One file after another. It was quite kelam kabut until at one point when my hp decided to do the buggy jumping twice (with the charger cable attached to it) & all I could do was to let my laughter out! Just so you know, my hp is not even 2 months old yet. Still pretty much a newborn if you ask me

My emotion got mixed up obviously. Wuwuwuwu! T_T


Demi sesuap nasi ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...