Tuesday 31 December 2013

Bacalah

Assalamualaikum & hallo everyone!

Early this year, one of 2013 resolutions was to read more books. But I guess, reading has become something luxurious that I couldn't afford sometimes

It's embarrassing to admit but I only managed to finish reading 4 books throughout this year & 1 book at Google Books tapi tu pun tak habis. Muahehe!



I've been thinking about this for quite some time but I think, I shall have read more religious books rather than novels, for instance a book about sirah Nabi etc. The last time I read a book about our 25 Prophets was when I was 10 & truth be told, some of the stories have become rustic in my mind :(

I really need to get my hands on that book again. As a muslim, I feel am obliged

When I was in Kinokuniya KLCC last Oct, I went out empty-handed despite being so rambang mata browsing through hundreds of novels & history books there. As if there was something that held or restrained me from buying them. Like, "Apaaa? Tidak cukup lagikah drama dalam hidup kau?". Gittew!

Plus, tengok drama online lagi feeling kot? At least you don't need to force or create imaginary scenes in your head. Cer kalau baca novel English zaman skirt kembang, tak ke susah nak imagine muka hero macam Lee Min Ho or Toma Ikuta (he was so fun & cute in Hana Kimi I can pengsannn!) tapi speak with thick old British accent? :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...