Tuesday 31 December 2013

Au Revoir 2013 & Bonjour 2014


Assalamualaikum & hi!

So, 3 hours left before 2014 makes an appearance. I've some mixed feeling about bidding 2013 good bye. Like a separate anxiety kind of. Apakah ini? Dilema wanita suku abad?

I did a summary of my 2012 in this post & unsurprisingly, nothing major occurred in 2013 except that I'm now officially a lawyer. That's all kot? Lols! Anyhow, this is my 2013 in summary;

Life in general
As written in my previous post, I would rate mine 7/10. Life isn't all about perfection but I pray may happiness be mine, at last. Amin...

Work 
I'm now working as a legal assistant at the firm where I completed my pupillage at. It's just a small firm but I've learned a lot, right from clerical/administrative tasks to being a boss kecik. Alhamdulillah. Oh, just so you know my second boss is also a lawyer involved in Adi Putra's case. Tumpang famous kejap although I'm not Adi's fan
 
Relationship 
"If something is destined for you, never in a million years will it be for somebody else." - Anonymous :)

2014 Resolutions
This needs a post on its own but above all, a better me as a muslim/daughter/sister/lawyer, a more blissful life & more happiness coming in any form & way possible, InsyaAllah :)

Last but not least, here is the highlights of my 2013;

22.08.2013 - My admission as an advocate & solicitor of the High Court of Malaya/Long Call

That was indeed the best feeling ever after spending 5 years at UiTM Law School; (Pre Degree Law + Bachelor of Legal Studies (Hons) + LL.B (Hons)) & 9 months of pupillage. It's like all those sleepless nights studying, staying up to finish the assignments, keluh kesah during LL.B, stressful exam weeks etc were paid off. Sobs! I owe so many people a lot for their helps, support, dua & love. I'm forever debtful! Alhamdulilah!

Yet it's just the beginning to a more challenging black & white world. May Allah swt guide me through the right path & keep me among the righteous (in this profession). Amin...

1.10.2013 - Being an aunty for the first time

Until now, it still feels surreal to me sometimes that I'm now an aunty to this cheeky boy, Ahmad Umar Harith bin Muhamad Anuar. Alhamdulillah. Ni baru nephew kan, anak sendiri tak tahu la macam mana obsessnya. He's 3 months now & he looks so much like my Sister when she was a baby that our Abah sometimes jokingly calls him "Maslezaaaaa!" instead of "Umarrrrr!". Lols!

No matter how much I want him to grow up fast so that I can hold his hands jalan-jalan, while on the same time I also want him to stay this innocent & kecik forever. Babies are so adorable & pure. Their smiles & laughter are so contagious :)


Tomorrow is a blank page of 2014 & let's make it better than the previous years. InsyaAllah. Wishing all of you a great year too! With that, au revoir 2013 & bonjour 2014!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...