Wednesday 8 January 2014

January Janvier Januari

Assalamualaikum & hi! 

We're already on the 8th page of January 2014. Alhamdulillah. As usual, awal bulan mesti buat the highlights of the month. Nothing exciting that I'm looking forward to except that it's my birthday month + receiving birthday wishes & dua (and hopefully some gifts from the loved ones. Hints hints!) on my birthday

Well, if you think I'm looking forward to officially becoming a year older on my birthday, then I don't know la what you are because truth is, nobody wants to get old(er)! *cries in the pillow*
  • 5.1 -- My first appearance at the court for 2014
  • 14.1 -- Maulidur Rasul. صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَى مُحَمَّد
  • 23.1 -- Turning a year older. InsyaAllah & Alhamdulillah + Ira's Long Call. Yayy!
  • 26.1 -- To KL we go!
  • 27.1 -- A case at KL Industrial Court
  • 28.1 -- Pay day. Miahaha! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...