Saturday 15 February 2014

Seronok Berangan


Assalamualaikum & happy Saturday everyone!

No matter how big grand houses often catch my attention (and I couldn't help but to wonder how they make so much money), I just want a cute little house for myself. It doesn't need to be a mansion but must have enough space or rooms for me to turn my imagination into a living canvas

Ok la fine. It must have at least 3 or 4 rooms & a landed property

And the wall must be painted white with other black & white complimentary furniture & some bright & fresh flowers to add some elements of surprise. Oh, and also some bright, colourful & beautiful cushions! The curtains; I love the see through ones where they allow the sunlight & angin sepoi-sepoi bahasa to peek in. For the kitchen, I know maintaining white kitchen cabinet isn't easy but when there's a will, there's a way, alright? :P

Seronok berangan. Nasib baik free je. Duit je tak datang free bergolek-golek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...