Wednesday 19 March 2014

My 5 Month-Old Umar

Assalamualaikum & hallo!

Alhamdulillah. My nephew, Ahmad Umar Harith is now 5 months & a half. He's getting cheekier, bubblier & heavier day by day & it's so hard to say no to his bulat face. I always look forward to meeting him after I come back home from work & seeing his smile & laugh excitedly at me is one of the best feelings in the world!

I mean, who doesn't love being someone important ayte? Although he oven expresses his love towards me by bitting my cheek with his wet sticky saliva all over my face, but still it's sooooooooo cute! Geli pun ada kena gigit dengan Umar's toothless gum. Hehe!

It's okay Umar, as long as your teeth tak penuh lagi, my cheeks are all yours. Hehe! #selflesslove #pengorbananseorangibusaudara #ihopeyoudontcausemepimples

Umar & Abam Boboy; my 2 sources of happiness (or rather entertainment. Hehe!) at home

 Umar ruining our selfie by ruining my tudung

Melentur buluh biarlah dari rebungnya. Begitu juga dengan selfie

"Where is that dude that always sits on that blue thing behind me? I mish catching his chubby feet"

 "You feel sleepy today, Mama Sue? Ok, give me your keys. Let me drive you to work"

Chillaxing

Umar trying so hard to look serious & macho


Don't grow up too fast Umar. Nanti siapa nak teman Mama Sue tengok Sesame Streets & Dinosour & laugh at my jokes & ugly funny face?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...