Tuesday 22 April 2014

Jalan-jalan Around The World

Assalamualaikum & hallo! Apo kabar belako?

 I think I work best with people, animals (high paws, cats!) & nature, not machines

Thus, my never-ending yearn to explore, travel & get to know more people. I'm addicted to breath in fresh air & feast my eyes with green sceneries. I'm not a fan of big cities, let alone spending hours on the road in congested traffic jams. Definitely a kampung girl I'm

If only duit boleh dipetik dari pokok & I don't need to worry about other commitments & bills to pay at the end of the months. Sigh!

Btw, here are some interesting & pretty photos I found from tumblr

Chanderi, India

Italy

 Sana'a, Yemen

 Old Sana'a, Yemen

 Alps, Switzerland

Brienz, Switzerland

Madinah

 London

Ilulissat, Greenland

 Syeikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi


 Hallstatt, Austria

 Kabul, Afghanistan

York, England


When you’re traveling, you are what you are, right there and then. 
People don’t have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
—  William Least Heat-Moon



Now, where's my piggy bank?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...