Monday 19 May 2014

Sleep vs Coffee & My Oh-So-Awesome Wisdom Teeth

Assalamualaikum & hi!

Today is one of the days that I don't feel like being productive, or in other words I feel so tired to do anything. But sempatlah siapkan 2 surat untuk clients 

You know one of those lazy mornings where you started your day with pressing the snooze button on your hp over & over again. You force yourself to continue sleeping & hope you can fall into that deep sleep again. Suddenly, 5 minutes of extended sleep time means like a world to you

I miss my bed, terribly
Or perhaps a cup of hot coffee instead of milo




Oh! I think I know who the culprit is. My wisdom teeth!

My wisdom teeth made its first appearance in 2008. I remember the super duper pain I had to bear for almost a week. It was so painful & I was down with a fever, I received a few days of MC, had to skip classes & couldn't swallow properly even my own saliva. I survived with porridge, drank a lot of water & my friends were kind enough to buy me air cap badak & 100plus

Sakit tu not only kat mulut je, it also affected my ears & caused me headache. There were a few times I cried because the pain was no longer intolerable. Wuwuwuwu!

Too bad my wisdom teeth aren't as fun & cute as Ickle & Lardee

It was about 6 years ago. Unfortunately, my wisdom teeth haven't stopped growing yet. Once in three months the pain would come & that's the time when I become so clingy to my tube of Bonjela & mood swings pun terjadi juga. Macam sekarang ni T_T

I think I need to consider to have them removed. Luckily my ex-doormate at Sains Pasir Puteh, Dr Khuza is a dentist at HUSM. Might as well whatssap her asap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...