Tuesday 10 June 2014

One Month


Today marks the first month anniversary since A.H & I got engaged

"Anniversary pertunangan pun celebrate ke?" tiba-tiba kedengaran suara nun di hujung tanjung sana bertanya. I know I know but I can't help it. Bahahah!

Women can be extremely cheesy when it comes to anniversary. As a matter of fact, we've a lot of anniversaries to celebrate or at least, keeping them safe in our memory box such as the first 'hallo', the first meeting, the first time Mr came to meet Miss' Parents, the day Miss got proposed by Mr, the Mr & Miss' engagement etc

I'm a kind of person who jots down all the important dates in my diary or blog about them here, simply because for civil litigation lawyers, like moi, every date counts *flips robe* So, A.H has no chance to escape trick me if he decided to test my memory one day

Or is it only me who being extra cheesy? -.-'

Anyhow, I still haven't used to address him as 'my fiance' whenever his name is mentioned in me & my friends' conversation (well, maybe I'm not that cheesy after all?) In fact, kadang-kadang ter-refer jadi 'kawan saya' just because I was/am shy. I still find it awkward though. Hehe!

Oh, I still remember jotting down my 2014 resolution in my precious red diary where 'jodoh' was one of things included. Who would have known fast forward a few days/weeks later, I got to know A.H & about 4 months later, we took a big leap from 'friends' to 'being engaged'. Alhamdulillah!

Anyway, happy first engagement anniversary, A.H! Counting days to meet you this Friday! InsyaAllah... #ldrcoupleisannoying #kasichancelaplease #bukeysokmogini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...