Wednesday 4 June 2014

The Second Wife

A.H rarely complained about his job. I know it's a very busy & demanding one where the working hours can extend up to 15 hours per day or more. He usually has no time to rest or nap amidst working (during night shift; 10 p.m - 12 p.m the next day) & worse, he doesn't even have time to eat (and he still thinks that he's fat -.-')

But when he complained, he complained very well. Just like last night

A.H's shift was supposed to end at 10 p.m but due to some matters in the operating theater, he only got to be home around 11 something p.m. We were on the phone while he was driving home & for about 5 to 10 minutes, it was a luahan perasaan session; mostly about what he felt towards his MIA working colleague(s) & his/her/their attitude. I even had to pretend that I understood some of the medical terms he used

Doctor 1 - Lawyer 0

I've been warned by my friends (including them, doctors) that marrying a doctor can be difficult & requires a lot of patient. Quoting my friend, Dr Fitri "Get ready to be the second wife as the first wife will always be his patients"

Gulp!

Obviously, A.H & I aren't married yet but I'm actually preparing myself to be the second wife, mentally & physically (?). I've been telling myself to be cool, less demanding, more understanding & just enjoy each other's company when both of us aren't busy. And oh, trying not to merajuk often too! Can't help it lah, dah nama pun wanita. Lols!

As cliche as it may sound, I've nothing to complain about A.H though. Even tengah buat kerja nak ambil darah patient pun dia sempat reply whatssap. Ini kan pula bila nak pergi beli nasi bungkus. Lols! But I really appreciate his effort & one of his effort is this...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

... whatssap-ing me a lot of selfies during work *chuckles*


We've 8 months left to prepare for our wedding in February next year, InsyaAllah & I've to admit with LDR we're in, things aren't that easy. When someone is busy, sorang lagi tak. Bila someone is excited nak discuss, sorang lagi mengantuk pulak etc. Hehe!

Nonetheless, may Allah make things easy for both of us. Amin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...