Tuesday 3 June 2014

Hallo June!



Assalamualaikum & hallo!

It's already the 3rd day of June. My oh my, May 2014 seems to pass by so fast ayte? This month pulak macam nothing interesting would happen except that there will be 3 wedding receptions to attend

I'm now at the age where everybody is either busy finding a partner or getting engaged or married or expanding their families (Lols!). I have 3 weddings (Dr Marini & Dr Yadie, my UiTM friends; Pijie & Imah and Muiz & Aainaa) to attend this month, InsyaAllah & of course being someone who loves going to wedding (even it means attending it alone), I'm excited!

Barakallah dear friends! May Allah bless your (halal) reunion of love with all happiness in this world & everlasting barakah. Amin...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...