Thursday 17 July 2014

Pray For Gaza


"Never underestimate the power of Dua with conviction. 
You may change what you may have thought impossible to change" 
 - Sheikh Abdul Jabbar


Assalamualaikum & salam Ramadhan day 19

I've been keeping a few drafts to publish but my heart told me to keep them on hold. I feel so guilty to share about my so-called happy life while knowing that thousands of miles away, our dear brother & sisters in Gaza are suffering 

Every minute, every hour & everyday, their lives are at stake

And I believe that I'm not the only person who cried while browsing through pictures of Gaza on Instagram & reading news shared on Fb. So many heart-breaking images & videos. Allahurabbi :'(

Anyway, here is a Fb status by Mohammed Zeyara, a medical student who was born in Canada but raised in Gaza. Please follow him on Fb or Twitter for more updates on Gaza


Other than making a lot of dua, donation is utterly appreciated & welcome. Tak banyak tak apa, asalkan ikhlas & who knows that this will be the deed that would bring us to Jannah? InsyaAllah

Taken from Aman Palestin's Fb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...