Sunday 12 October 2014

My Busy Weekend


  1. 10/10/2014 (Friday) - Kursus Pra Perkahwinan at Kompleks Balai Islam, Kota Bharu. I attended the 2-day course with my friends, Intan, Aliaa & her sister, Fatin who kept me accompanied throughout the course. Pheww! Will definitely blog about this later, InsyaAllah
  2. Dropped by at Pasar Malam at Kubang Kerian (in front of HUSM) on the way home from the course day 1. If it wasn't because of the Mother's nasi lemak calling my name at home, I would probably have spent more! Bought apam balik, air cendol & air lai chi kang = RM4.00
  3. Saw this cute pair of trouser at Mydin Mall. Would have bought if my anak saudara is Umairah, not Umar
  4. Happy (belated) Doctor's Day to all doctors-to-be, HO & MO all around the world! (especially to A.H who has signed his life to me, his forever-annoying patient. Hence, his picture sebagai gambar hiasan) For their hard work, long time spent at hospitals with patients rather than families at homes, keluh kesah, jonah etc, may Allah swt reward them with great health & jannah. Amin
  5. A.H's father arrived from Mekah on the Friday night. It was a coincidence that the Sister was also at KLIA that night, waiting for her flight to K.Bharu. So, Kakak was the first person who greeted him, instead of A.H & his family. Hehe! 
  6. 11/10/2014 (Saturday) - Done with Kursus Pra Perkahwinan! Alhamdulillah & yayyy! (and I desperately need to qadha my weekend)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...