Thursday 11 December 2014

A Skeleton Couple, Not

 Some of my comfort food diselit sekali dengan gambar tuan punya blog. Capub ciked


Assalamualaikum & hi!

Have I told you before that I'm in a love-hate relationship with my profession? Atau mungkin juga stress dengan wedding preparation? Atau kedua-duanya sekali mungkin?

And it's currently taking a toll on my diet i.e been craving for cookies, ice cream, cakes etc like nobody's business. In fact, I recently bought a big box of Coco Crunch & keep it beside my bed in case the eating binge habit comes attacking me at night :P And that probably explains the bad condition of my skin lately. Oily & dry skin; a bad combination

For the record, my current weight is 41 kg & as much I love being thin, being too skinny isn't the ultimate goal. Shall discipline myself more to drink a lot of water. And to my comfort food yakni Burger King, Secret Recipe cakes, Chatime strawberry pudding au lait & milk tea, M&M & rakan-rakan seangkatan mereka, let us bid a (temporary) farewell. See you soon after 21 & 22/02 next year

As for A.H; that poor guy hardly has time for breakfast & lunch due to his hectic & demanding work at O&G wards. Lapar lagi, stress banyak keje lagi. Working 7 a.m - 8 p.m everyday with only a day off in a week is really torturing & exhausting. May Allah reward all the doctors for their hard work, patience & sacrifice. Amin!

And let's hope people won't call us a skeleton couple

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...