Sunday 19 April 2015

Keluh Kesah Kak Esah



Assalamualaikum & hi!

I've a few things that are disturbing my mind. Did you ever be in this situation? I've been trying to avoid myself from posting any personal status on Fb for some obvious reasons but gahhh! I still need to channel them somewhere else!

  • My wedding photos. I'm probably among a few unlucky brides who had thought that I didn't look my best during my wedding day. I'm not pretty/beautiful nor photogenic, you see. Whenever I saw some pretty wedding photos of others either on Instragram/Fb or anywhere else on the net, it saddened me & still it does. I don't know what really went wrong that day; perhaps the shawl that I wore during the reception. Sigh! This is the reason why I'm not looking forward to seeing my wedding photos which soon will be passed to me by our wedding photographer. Me & my low self esteem; we've been bff for years! :(
  • Work. Sigh! I've this love-hate relationship with this one. I just don't like the feeling of waking up in the weekdays, thinking that it's another working day. The reason why I'm always looking forward for weekends & trying to not think about work. Is this a cue for me to change my profession/job?
  • This is related with point no. 2. One thing about me; whenever I don't have passion to do things I'm currently charged with, I won't try my best to impress anyone. I'll finish the task but without much passion & gusto involved. Honestly, I don't like it. No, I hate it. It isn't because I'm lazy but ...... Get it?

Bye! Back to work!*mengensot*


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...