Tuesday 14 April 2015

Life In General

Assalamualaikum & hallo! 

I believe I'm not the only one who loves to check my own photos which were uploaded at Instagram. Call me self-obsessed but I love looking at them. It's like a pictorial journal & unlike blog where you have to do a few things before a post if published, Instagram is more user friendly & fun

Gosh! Why do I need to explain this to you, people? Sekarang ni siapa je tak ada Instagram kan? :P



  • 06/04/2015 (Monday) - My 18 month old nephew, Umar loves water so much. As the weather has been extremely hot nowadays (but Alhamdulillah, it's raining today!), we allow him to have some wet time in the floating pool once or twice a day, almost everyday. Usually Tok Abah la yang paling rajin teman Umar main air & tunggulah sampai Umar puas main. If not, he would go mengamuk. Tsk! The floating pool was a Raya present by A.H last year while the balls are from yos truli
  • 08/04/2015 (Wednesday) - After waiting for about 3 weeks, my Aldo watch had finally arrived! So glad that I put away my hesitation & proceed with the purchase although I had to consult a few people though to help me decide which watch I should buy #dilemaseorangwanita. Love the interchangeable straps, giving me more options to bergaya. Cewah! Anyway, I bought mine from Zalora. You may click here to see more. The stocks finished very fast, I shall warn you! 
  • 09/04/2015 (Thursday) - I've always been a fan of Milo but I realize that I'm getting more addicted to it lately! Macam if satu hari tak minum, teringat-ingat. I guess this kind of addiction is better than coffee addict ayte? I read from Nestle website that Milo does contain a small amount of caffeine i.e It contains less than 10% of the amount found in a cup of instant coffee. So, as a coffee intolerant, drinking Milo is ok for me. I really can't tolerate drinking Nescafe though or else my system will go haywire
  • 12/04/2015 (Sunday) -- We just adopted 2 kittens which remain unnamed. It's so good to see that Abam Boboy finally has friends to play with. Caring pulak tu. Auww! And it also means, Umar also has new toys to toy with. Hehe! He knows how to carry the kittens well though, pandai pulak pegang & main kejar-kejar dengan kittens although I think, they're are very scared of his loud voice & laughter. 18kg toddler vs less than 1kg kittens, they surely have a legit reason to be scared :P
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...