Tuesday 1 September 2015

2 Years

22/08/2013

Assalamualaikum & hallo!

I recently celebrated my second year of being an advocate & solicitor

Well, there's no such thing as celebration actually because truth be told, the longer you're in this profession, the higher people put their expectation on you. As if your brain has managed to absorb & remember everything from those thick law statutes. Life is a never ending process, so does this profession

Mengapakah daku kelihatan seperti mengeluh sahaja? Muahehe!

The picture above was taken right after my admission as an Advocate & Solicitor at the High Court of Malaya on 22/08/2013. Alhamdulillah The ceremony was held at Kota Bharu High Court, attended by my dearest Family & friends

It was one of the things I was looking forward to since I graduated from UiTM Faculty of Law in 2012 & the sight of seeing how proud my Parents were was so priceless. Sobs! Masa tu rasa macam bestnya bestnya! No more LL.B, chambering, the tedious process before being called to the Bar etc. Rasa macam on the top of the world already, padahal liku-liku kehidupan sebagai seorang lawyer lagilah menyakitkan kepala. If I were asked to describe my job, one of my answers would be "Trying to solve my clients' problems. You know, like how to help them from paying RM2.1 billion summon suit. Yeah yeah! Interesting right?" T_T

So, what have I learnt in these past 2 years? A lot of things albeit superficial but above all, I've learnt that this legal profession isn't all about being glamorous donning in black & white suit (glamour keww?) Banyak benda nak membebel tapi macam malas le pulok 

I used to receive a few e-mails from SPM candidates or law students asking me about law school & this profession. Love interacting with them & I even made friends with some of them. Wherever they are now, hopefully they're doing good. InsyaAllah

May Allah swt will always keep me on the right path & protect me from anything harmful & bad in this profession. Amin...

22/08/2013 - Us with Yang Arif Hakim Mahkamah Tinggi Kota Bharu
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...