Wednesday 2 September 2015

6 Months ♥

Assalamualaikum & hi!

A.H & I recently celebrated our 6 months wedding anniversary, on 21/08/2015 to be exact

I knowww right? I'm one of those annoying people who celebrate their monthly wedding anniversary but put the geliness aside, I treat 21st day of every month special & will be extra grateful on that day. I thank Allah swt for making our paths crossed on 11/01/2014, made things easy for us that we finally got married in February. Alhamdulillah

And oh, thank Allah for giving me a husband who's so patient in layan-ing my "Kite rasa kite nak makan _______" #nafsugajahmembawapadah #gemuk #notpregnantyetitsjustaburger

21/08/2015 - Celebrating our 6 months of being married to each other with honeymoon to a secret destination yakni ...... to A.H's 'kampung' in KL. Lols! Honeymoon la sangat walhal nak settle a few things in KL before he started his work on 23/08/2015

Succeed in influencing him to like Auntie Anne's pretzels. Omggg, look at that pretzels! So mengoda!


6 months have passed by so fast, probably because we had spent 4 months & a half of our marriage living separately from each other. LDR wasn't that bad actually but it definitely feels nicer when you've your spouse be next to you. It also means having a partner to annoy & tease. Kehkeh! I don't know who's more clingy between A.H & I but a thing for sure, we do love going out buying groceries. Seminggu paling kurang 2x keluar beli groceries padahal we're currently staying at my Parents' house yang dihuni oleh 4 orang dewasa + 2 ekor kucing sahaja -.-'

I wish I could write longer & more merapu but dah nak pukul 3 p.m uiii!

To A.H,
Thank you so much for being an awesome Husband for the past 6 months. I know work is very tiring for you now (he usually leaves home at 6.10 or 6.15 a.m everyday & reaches home at 6.15 or 6.20 p.m. K.Bharu - K.Krai isn't that dekat you know?) but I don't think I'll ever find someone as patient as you in dealing with everything, especially with my unpredictable self (in my defence, every woman has their own cuckooness alright? Lols!). Thank you for everything you've done for me, for us & I'm looking forward for more anniversaries with you in the future, InsyaAllah. For now, please drink more water & have lunch during lunch hours ya?

Love,
Your grocery-shopping/movie/makan-makan partner/wife


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...