Thursday 3 September 2015

Wedding Preparation & Perkara Seumpamanya

Assalamualaikum & hi!

Despite having some pending work to do, I curik-curik some time tadi to read some of my blog posts on my wedding preparation & oh my, what a memory!

You may read about my journey as a bride-to-be here. It includes almost everything about my wedding preparation from choosing the wedding planner, wedding photographer, wedding invitation cards, food caterer etc. Banyak lagi yang tak sempat update but I shall, from time to time blog about my Wedding preparation & the big day itself. InsyaAllah

Need to do them asap before basi & sementara masih ingat. Hehe!

21/02/2015 - Us, looking so awkward whilst walking towards the dais. Lols! 
Aren't we supposed to hold hands & act bahagia? -.-'

Photo by 10Bucks Photo

I have to admit that there were some of the things on my Wedding day that weren't the way I wanted them to be. Deep down inside, I know I'm perfectionist (combined with OCD!), I want everything to be perfect or at least look perfect but when it involved many parties & organizing a wedding after your house was hit by a massive flood at the end of December (about a month & a half before the Wedding in February), I know some things are beyond our control no matter how much we had prepared for it

It was nothing major honestly but, being me, I still can't get it out of my head. It could have been better tapi tak pe lah. Yang penting perkara-perkara wajib dah settle kan? Alhamdulillah :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...