Tuesday 3 November 2015

Kaca Suro

Assalamualaikum & hi!

I don't like how this blog now turns to hidup segan mati tak mahu. Which literally means that my life is mundane & there's nothing really interesting happening except that I'm swamped with work T_T #dilemaseoranglawyer #pemikirmasalahclients #siscuba

Whilst I'm typing this at 11.33 pm, A.H & I had just had our dinner. I know that in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle, one shouldn't take dinner after 7 p.m but we have no choice as A.H will only arrive home from work at 11 p.m. No wonder kedua-dua kami semakin membulat sekarang. Tiada lagi muka runcing sama seperti pada hari Perkahwinan kami 8 bulan yang lepas

Too lazy to upload photos as comparison. Biarlah kami muhasabah diri secara peribadi sahaja

On a different note, there was Hari Assyura held at Kompleks Mahkamah Kota Bharu today. Had the opportunity to show off my kacau skill (after a male senior lawyer passed kayu pengacau kat kita) for about 5 minutes. Lols! Kayu pengacau pun almost sama tinggi dengan kita

I had fun nonetheless! Especially I had these 2 lovely girls to accompany me!

The one in the middle & the most right are single btw. Pls pm me if any of you are interested. Ahemmm!
Yang abam-abam hitam putih kat belakang are mostly taken ya? 


Kacau bubur assyura in formal black & white complete dengan tie, not your usual view I reckon. Lols!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...