Monday 30 November 2015

Nine ♥



A.H & I turned 9 months on 21/11/2015. Alhamdulillah!

It was Saturday & we decided to bring our nephew, Umar out for jalan-jalan & makan-makan. We were amidst enjoying our meals at SunTwo Restaurant (one of the earliest restaurants in Kota Bharu. A.H claimed that it's his favourite restaurant) when it suddenly crossed my mind that it's our monthly anniversary. Lupa!

Saya: Eh B! Today 21 haribulan la! Anniversary kita!
A.H: Oh! Happy anniversary Sayang! 

And both of us continued eating as usual while entertaining Umar who had keropok & Milo iced. Lols!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To my Husband, A.H

My love towards you grows stronger & deeper each day. Thank you for being there with me through thick & thin, which includes series of my unstable emotions. Hehe! Thank you for being you. Thank you for making me feel loved & appreciated. Thank you for doing laundries on Fridays although I never asked you to. Thank you for treating Umar so special that he's now so clingy & wants to lepak in our bedroom like all the time & calls 'Papa' whenever he misses or looks for you. Thank you for accepting my flaws & listening to my keluh kesah about work when in reality, yours is harder & more tiring than mine. Thank you for everything & I'll never stop praying to Allah The Almighty to keep you blessed in anything you do. Amin ya rabbal alamin

Lve,
Your Wife/A Handbag Lover/An Avid Fan of Holidays

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...