Tuesday 15 December 2015

Of Maryam, Umar & Mothers' Love

Assalamualaikum & hi!

My baby niece, Maryam just turned one month young on last Wednesday, 09/12. Alhamdulillah

Wefie of us taken on 10/12


I'm so used of having only a nephew yakni Umar, so when Maryam made her appearance into this world on 09/11/2015 which means now I have 2 anak buahs to love & be obsessed with; took me a while to totally get myself used to it

With Maryam, I'm more confident to hold her in my arms. Helping my Sister & Mother to look after her has also been one my duties, wash Maryam's pee & poo je belum lagi. Lols! While on the same time, we have Umar, a 2 year-old toddler who thinks it's so fun to throw a tantrum party once in a while T_T

But tell me, whose heart won't melt with this kind of cute & innocent behaviour? Umar can be such a charming little man in one second & then bertukar jadi a bulat monster in another second

08/12/2015
My loyal companion whilst waiting for A.H to arrive home from work. And also the reason why I don't have time to update this blog sebab dia conquer laptop kita


I'm not a mother (yet but someday, InsyaAllah), but watching how life can be so tiring & fun at the same is really a valuable lesson I've got to observed from my Mother & my Sister. Mothers' duties have no expiry dates, nor skim pencen or whatsoever. They continue to serve their families right from the moment they become the mother until the day they leave their families behind for another world. Their love knows no boundary & they have no working hours. They work days & nights regardless of their health condition, age & forsake their own wants

Mothers' love is fiercely selfish & you may not find it anywhere else. Even the infamous couple of Romeo & Juliette wasn't on par with the love a Mother has for her family & kids

May Allah swt reward their love, sacrifice, pain, hardship & other 1001 things the Mothers have had to endure whilst raising us up with Jannah in the hereafter. Amin ya rabbal alamin


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...