Sunday 3 July 2016

Drops Of Youth

Assalamualaikum & hi!

I've been using The Body Shop skincare products for almost 3 years & I started with Tea Tree set. Although my skin is not that sehalus & selembut punggung kulit bayi, it's at least shown some improvement. Alhamdulillah. 

My skin started to create problems when I was in the Law School. No doubt that those 4 years of BLS + LL.B had been very stressful that it gave me not only a set of panda eyes to be paraded around *bows* but also endless rounds of zits. It got worst when the final exams were drawing nearer as I hardly had time to pamper my skin, pahtu makan koksey-kokdey. Wahhh pamper gituu! Padahal pakai pencuci muka je pungg. Tak sure zaman-zaman dulu I also had toner & moisturiser ke tak? Sunblock apatah lagi

Sigh! I miss Law School. Tapi tak teringin pulak nak sambung LL.M for now 

Anyway, during  my recent visit to The Body Shop, I was advised by its friendly sales assistant to graduate from the Tea Tree set since my skin has no longer had that zits tumbuh bagaikan cendawan selepas hujan. Apparently, using Tea Tree set continuously may dry your skin & since I have passed that zits tumbuh bagaikan cendawan selepas hujan phase (Alhamdulillah & yay!) & now nak hilangkan parut-parut (notices the plural) je, she introduced me to one of The Body Shop's latest skin care ranges named Drops Of Youth

29/06/2016

I've been using them for 5 days & albeit it's too early to say anything, here's my honest preview nonetheless:-


"A unique gel-to-water liquid care, the essential first step after cleansing to prepare skin for the next steps of the routine. Skin feels instantly smoother and replenished with moisture. Infused with a potent blend of 3 plant stem cells"
.
OMG! I really love this gel-to-water liquid care that I even look forward to apply it on my skin. It doesn't only make my skin feels moisturized but it also smoothens it. Kulit terasa lebih gebu tak semena-mena :P

 Drop of Youth Youth Cream (RM145.00)

"A velvety air-whipped moisturizing cream to leave skin feeling smoother, more supple and refined with a youthful-looking bounce. Infused with a potent blend of 3 plant stem cells."
 .
I love its natural smell & its light texture. Although it's a bit oily when it's first applied on my skin but it gets better later on. Honestly, this is wayyy better than Olay Total Effect 7 in 1 Day Cream that I purchased a few months which was too oily & made my skin prone to zits. Tak sempat habis 1 botol pun when I decided to stop using it

I usually have it applied on my skin in the morning & before I go to bed.Tak boleh nak bagi any preview sebab as stated above, baru 5 hari pakai kan? But so far, I'm loving it



"An instant refresher for your peepers! The elderflower and witch hazel extract work in tandem making it an ultra powerful soothing and refreshing gel that still has a delicate touch for the eye area. That refreshing touch also works great especially after you’ve pulled off all-nighters!"
 .
Haven't had the time to try this one yet. I honestly bought this for the sake of wanting to have 20% off from every item bought which needed me to buy 3 products. Beli 3 produk baru boleh diskaun 20% untuk setiap item; wahhh! Sungguh menjadi trick itu ke atas Kak Sue yah? -.-' But I'm looking forward to apply it soon. Tonight perhaps? InsyaAllah

Spent more than RM200 for these 3 items. A bit gelabah at first to justify to A.H whether I really need all these & my purchase is going to worth the money but since I've started to drag him into my beauty regime (free facial treatment at your service Mister!) I think he's become more understanding now. Lols!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...