Saturday 23 July 2016

I'm A Stalker #edisipengakuantulusikhlas

Asalamualaikum & hallo! 

If I were to describe my fashion sense, the answers would be 'Simple' & 'Asal nampak semengah'. Lols! Definitely not someone who is opinionated on fashion & such

I love seeing pretty girls on Instagram (asal jangan berlebih sudahhh). 'Seeing' doesn't sound right, I think the word 'stalking' is better :P I mean, who doesn't like to look at pretty things, especially pretty faces! I'm easy to be wow-ed at girls who are not only pretty, but also well educated. Hence, the reason why I'm following some random girls who I found randomly on Instagram. It's kind of interesting to follow other people's lives on Instagram, especially those who seem to lead a different life than you. Like, different profession?

Anyway, stalking pretty sophisticated girls may have its bad effect on me sometimes. I mean, looking at them being so posh & pretty but me? Still a pretty much make-up virgin. I could be taken away by my own low self-confidence that I often said to A.H of how pity he is to be married to a woman who doesn't know how to doll up herself with make up & such

Of course he always had some nice words to console me because pardon moi, women love compliments & quite good at pishing for them just to make them feel better from times to times. I'm a woman so yes, I fall under the general rule with no exception :P #dilemaseorangwanita

Btw, here is a collage photos of before + after make up of yours truly, as an evidence that my make-up skill is nothing to wow at. Jika anak-anak Mama kelak terjumpa blog Mama & are reading this entry, percayalah nak that your Mama was once young, had less wrinkle(s) & yes, used to parade around a pair of lighter eye bags. Lols!

20/07/2016

Some moisturizer + a thick layer of BB cream & compact powder + eyeliner + lipstick; and I'm ready to rock the world of rumah terbukaaaa! #teamrayasebulan #teamsukamakan #makanpahceroh

While, this was me on my Wedding day with the help of professional MUA

21/02/2015

But come to think about it, instead of improving my make-up skill, baik rajin-rajinkan diri eat healthy & drink plenty of plain water kan? Beauty comes from within orang kata & honestly, I believe more on taking care of my skin rather than concealing it with make up. Make up je la setakat yang sis mampu. Asal nampak semengah kekdahnya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...