Tuesday 4 July 2017

3 Weeks of Utmost Happiness ♥

 Iman Soraya. 3 Weeks Old. 04/07/2017

Our Daughter, Iman Soraya is 3 weeks old today. Alhamdulillah!

But to think that she will be 1 month old in 9 days, that makes me sad. Oh nooo! Don't grow up so fast, Baby! Rasa macam baru semalam I was wheeled to the OT & delivered her through c-sect operation. Her first cry at 1.00 am was the most beautiful sound I ever heard. Rasa tak puas lagi la nak tengok Iman lama-lama & I believe all parents do feel the same. It's an explainable obsession towards your own offspring; an utter love & affection, a sense of wanting to protect & give the best as we could.

Sigh! Never knew this feeling when  I wasn't a mother myself. Alhamdulillah for this rizq & opportunity of a lifetime

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...