Thursday 27 July 2017

44 Days of Utmost Happiness ♥

07/07/2017. Day 24
Mama & Iman Soraya
.
Assalamualaikum & hallo!

It's sad to see that I'm not that persistent in updating this space much to my dismay, especially anything related with our Daughter. Time flies so fast; our Iman Soraya is 44 days old today & I'll back to work on 06/08 when she will be 54 days old. Booo!

Tak cukup 2 bulan after delivery because I took maternity leave 3 weeks early sebab hari tu ingat deliver before EDD kan? Tengok-tengok deliver 11 days past EDD. Lols!

Nonetheless, thank to Instagram. At least I got to update her photos on her significant days, like when she reached certain days, her weekly updates etc. How I wish I can have everything about her recorded because baby grows up so fast! Rindunyaaa masa Iman kecik-kecik halus. Not that she's big already, she's not even 2 months old yet but beza la kecik dulu & kecik sekarang. Huhu! #hormonalmother #clingymother #masalahibubekerja

Going to do some outdated posts about her which beyond any reasonable doubt will make me cry when I read them in the future. Sigh! Rindu Iman already although ada ni ha tengah tidur kat sebelah

I love you very much, Iman Nanti kejap lagi Mama join Iman tidur. Tapi malam ni macam lambat sikit tidur sebab nak study Ikea website kejap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...