Tuesday 16 August 2022

Linked.In

 
I'm probably one of those people who signed up to LinkedIn by curiosity, not because I'm searching for some better job opportunities or something. I was like, 'Man, what is this LinkedIn? It looks like FB during one of its early days but it also looks like a place where a bunch of smarty pants gather online & flex their achievements & all but I'm signing up anyway!'

The day I signed up was also the day I added another point to my low self esteem record. Oh, the pressure T_T

I mean, some of the positions those people are in; I never heard of them. And were they really born to just study all their entire life? So many academic qualifications! And here I am, only have 2 law degrees & haven't had any plan to do my LL.M, let alone crack my head to do PhD. Gone those days when I was an innocent 12 years old & had 4 ambitions written in my biodata; doctor (too bad I didn't like Biology & Chemistry and yup, I didn't get all As in my SPM), lecturer (atas sikit daripada cikgu but alhamdulillah, tak jadi cikgu if not I don't know la what would happen to my students with my iman senipis bawang ni. Probably would get the Cikgu Paling Garang Award every Teacher's Day), scientist (again, jokes on me) & lawyer (well, at least I made it!) 

Nasib baik tak pernah teringin nak jadi bomba ke, polis ke? Maklumlah, tinggi pun tak cukup

And now, although not religiously, LinkedIn is just another platform for me to stalk some people I know. Not me being busy body but just to ... well, getting to know them professionally :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...