Wednesday 17 August 2022

Dep.ressing

 

Hari Kecemerlangan SBP Zon Timur 2003, SEMSAS Kuantan 

 

Hallo! *echoes*

Updating a blog is actually addictive, although nobody reads mine anymore. Lols!

But at least, I have a place to freely pour out my thoughts & feelings. Being an adult is actually tough. You have to put a brave face facing the world when truth is, you're having 957205970529 problems inside

I've a friend who once told me that I'm lucky that I don't have any problem, nothing worrying me, my life is blessed with a good husband etc. What she doesn't know is, I choose not to share my problems on the social media especially on FB because accept it, there is where the bawangrangers gather. Lols!

I might be loud & used to be very open about my life in this space, sharing like every single detail of what I went through in a day, my student life, my past relationships etc, but as years passed by & I *coughs* gain more wisdom & maturity, I've become more reserved

Oh wait! Why do I sound so sad lately? My blog posts are obviously depressing :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...