Monday 2 October 2023

3rd Trimester of The 3rd Pregnancy

Alhamdulillah, I'm currently 30w1d pregnant. Another 10 weeks to go or probably less before the arrival of our 3rd Bundle of Joy, insyaAllah. Unlike the previous 2 pregnancies, the progress of preparing the baby's stuff etc this time is rather slow :') It's not even 10% done & we haven't actually confirmed the gender yet. Will explain about this later

So, how it feels being pregnant for the 3rd time? Does everything become easier since I've been going through the same thing for the previous 2 pregnancies?

The answer is yes or no; no matter how many time you've been pregnant. In my case, the more pregnancies I've, the more worrying thoughts I've. Is the Baby okay? Will he/she be healthy like my other 2 Kids? etc. Mother's love is endless. It even starts even before the Baby is born, MasyaAllah

The 1st trimester:- Like the previous 2 pregnancies, I didn't have morning sickness except that I lost my appetite (lost almost 2 kg during the 1st few weeks) & felt tired most of the time. Like very very very tired & all I wanted to do is laying down on my bed & sleeping all day long. Tak makan pun tak apa. Nak makan pun tak ada selera, remember? Huhu! I skipped doing house chores like cooking, lipat baju etc for a few weeks because I felt extremely tired. Thanks A.H for playing a role as good husband & Papa during those time because if wasn't him, tunggang langgang lah kehidupan kami 1 family. With 2 kids aged 4 & 6; our hands were/are full. And oh, I also didn't like A.H's smell when he was near me. That was something new in this 3rd pregnancy. Lols!

 The 2nd trimester:- Things got better. Slowly regained my appetite when I was 5m pregnant & I liked eating fish more than chicken which also happened during the previous 2 pregnancies. The bump started showing, in fact it already started showing when I was 3m pregnant. Thanks to the 2x csect I had had before. Hehe! The Kids were excited; both Iman & Imran wished for a baby boy. Me? I don't mind, as long as the Baby is healthy & has no complication. We did the usual scan at A.H's workplace a few times & it showed that the Baby is X but learning from the 1st pregnancy, only a 3D scan can give us 100% assurance on the gender. Tu pun dah terrrrbeli a few things yang menjurus kepada X gender. Hehe!

 The 3rd trimester & loading... :- Entering 3rd trimester means more body aches here & there, masyaAllah even it means just laying down on the bed doing nothing :') Finding a perfect & comfortable sleeping position at night has become trickier, especially when I've a 4 year old son i.e Imran who is very clingy & manja and wants to sleep on my arm & demands cuddle every single night. Leg cramps have also become frequent at night/morning but the good thing is, I have a cute & bubbly personal masseur who is very curious about everything. Thank you Kakak Iman for being so helpful & caring. Dia massage pakai Vicks & asked me whether I feel lega whilst massaging me. Lepas tu request kita pulak massage dia. Lols! Cute sangat awak ni, Iman

Will update this blog from time to time for my 3rd pregnancy. Just realised that I almost didn't blog anything when I was pregnant with Imran, my 2nd child except this post. Alahai, kesiannnn Manja Boy Mama
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...