Sunday 10 February 2019

Hallo 2019!


Assalamualaikum & hallo!

Is there anyone still reading my blog? Hallo! Hallo!

Been mentioning for so many times previously but it makes me sad seeing this space left updated. It feels void. I've missed updating many major events in the past, including Iman's first Birthday which was 8 months ago! *gaps*

Must find some me time to blog although looking after an active 1y 7m toddler & being 6 months pregnant keep my hands full. Oh yes, A.H & I are expecting our second baby, alhamdulillah & Iman's going to be a big sister at the end of May, insyaAllah. The gender? It's going to be a boy, insyaAllah. A.H calls him 'Little Man', I call him by his first name (we haven't finalized his name but I usually have the veto power *blows nails*) while Iman .... well, just pretend that she's too shy & busy to show her affection. Lols!

See? I have a long list of things/news to share but to sit in front of laptop for at least an hour per day could be considered as privilege. I rather spend my me time watching Netflix to be honest. Currently watching The World's Most Extraordinary Homes. Bosan kan makcik punya taste? :P I think I've had enough of Korean/Japanese dramas, for now

It's almost time for the lunch break & please excuse this pregnant lady to have her beauty nap. To be continued & hopefully it won't happen in 6-7 months time


06.02.2019, Wednesday
Our little unit
32 years old me / 24w5d pregnant me
603d / 86w / 19m23d Iman Soraya
33 years old A.H
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...