Saturday 18 May 2019

Announcing The Arrival Of Our Little Prince ♥

.

 In the name of Allah, The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

We are pleased and totally grateful to announce the arrival of our second child, a healthy son named Daniel Imran Binti Mohd Azzam Hafifi who was born on 11/05/2019, 6th Ramadhan 1440H (Saturday) at 9.25 a.m. Alhamdulillah 

Daniel (دانيال) means intelligent
Imran (عمران‎) means happiness & prosperity

My Husband, A.H & I decided to call him, Imran instead of Daniel. Or his full name Daniel Imran whenever he makes us mad which I pray he'll be a good boy & won't cause us much headache later. InsyaAllah. Hehe! He also shares the same birthday month with his Sister, Iman Soraya who was born on 18th Ramadhan 1438H

Yes yes, I know. Giving birth in Ramadhan means extra hard work in that qadha puasa department but honestly, I don't mind a bit. I regard it as a blessing in disguise as A.H gets home from work earlier rather than his usual 11 pm. So, the whole month of Ramadhan, we get to spend more time together. Alhamdulillah. When being married to a doctor, time spent together is so precious that I would take whatever I could. Huhu!

We're still adjusting our lives as family of 4 to be honest & although it was difficult on the first few days with our first child, Iman being extra manja, clingy & all and me being extra emotional, guilty & hapless at times; all praises due to Allah swt for granting us with this rizq

It still feels surreal. I mean, it just feels like yesterday I made the birth announcement on our first child, Iman Soraya which was almost 2 years ago

To our beloved son, Daniel Imran; we pray may you grow up well, healthy, bring benefit to everyone around you & be the coolness of everyone's eyes. Amin ya rabbal alamin. Papa, Mama & Kakak Iman love you so much & tak sabar nak beraya & berbaju raya sedondon bersama soon. InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...