Wednesday 9 October 2019

Hmm... Hallo?

Assalamualaikum & hallo!

My previous post had 55 people viewed it which makes me wonder who they are. Like seriously, is there anyone out there who still religiously updates his/her blog? I just hope that Blogspot won't just disappear as I desperately need to keep this virtual diary. Otherwise, there would be no more my so called secret hidden place where I used to pour out my heart's contents. Seronok juga baca posts yang lama-lama. Izinkan sis syok sendiri. Lols!

So, what's up?

As I'm typing this; Alhamdulillah life has been good

My Husband is still the old funny nerdy guy who is currently in a long medical leave as he had an ACL Reconstruction Surgery last August due to his knee injury whilst playing in a football match.My kids; Iman Soraya is now 2y3m old & Daniel Imran is 4m old. I'm still a practicing advocate & solicitor in a legal firm in my hometown.  We just upgraded our family car from sedan to SUV. My Parents sihat; Abah is 72 years old & Ma is 65 years old. Hidup tidak kaya but tidak juga susah; alhamdulillah for the rizq

And oh, I'm still struggling to loss some weight post pregnancy. Currently weighing 50.3kg & I want to, at least loss another 0.8kg. I can't be more than 50kg because I'm petite, 153cm je sis ni y'all T_T

I also have been in a no sugary drink challenge for almost a month & realized that I shouldn't be too hard on myself as I'm still fully bf-ing Imran

Hmmm... What else?

05/06/2019, Eid Fitri
Iman Soraya #722d #103w #23m23d  
Daniel Imran #25d

21/09/2019
ImanSoraya #2y3m8d
 Daniel Imran #133d #19w #4m10d 

  12/09/2019


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai, hello Iman dan Daniel..

Anonymous said...

Saya doakan kebahagian puan sue disamping family tercinta, Amin. Ikhlas from your half-cheeseburger friend, 13 years ago =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...