Tuesday 8 March 2022

HALLO 2022!

 Assalamualaikum & hallo!

2 years & 3 months after my last post which was on 09/10/2019; so, how are you people? Wow! 2022 already, where have I been?

Nope, I'm not here to announce on any latest edition to our family. Well, not for now. Or is there even any chance in the future? Hehe! But, how life has been totally different since Covid19. It's funny when people have used Covid19 as a thing to mark on some events. Like, 'Lamo doh tok jupo. Last jupo sebelum PKP".

As for me, MCO 1.0  was like a life changing experience; had to be home taking care of my Kids (Iman was 2y9m old & Imran was 10 months old) whilst A.H was working as usual because there was no such thing as WFH for the frontliners, looking after my sick Ma, being the house manager (my mad respect to all full time SAHM out there! How do you guys do that with kids cling their lives on you whilst making sure the house is spotless, masak-masak & all?) & then came Ramadhan + Raya. 

Thank Allah that we lived with my Parents which means some extra hands from Abah to look after the kids whenever I was busy being the house manager. Wow, busy sungguh nampaknya menjadi house manager padahal anak 2 orang je pun but percayalah, setiap orang diuji dengan ujian yang berbeza. In my case, my then 10 month old Imran was so clingy.

Oh, I also got to sharpen my cooking skill! Might not be as good as Che Non but none of family had the food poisoning & adalah yang puji-puji sikit eh berat pula bakul ini, so ok lah kot?

Suffice to say; selepas MCO 1.0 saya tidak lagi bercita-cita menjadi seorang suri rumah because that 3 months of MCO 1.0 had witnessed how struggle I was to adapt being a full time housewife T_T

I honestly don't have anything in mind to share here honestly, just some random stuff & I've been missing to write. Tak samalah tulis panjang-panjang di Instagram kan?

Anyway, here some recent photos taken on 01/03/2022, Tuesday at Aeon Mall, Big Bad Wolf & Jiwa Cafe. Ginilah dik bila ada anak-anak kecik. It feels wrong to keep them inside all the time but you also don't want them to get exposed to much. Tapi kesian pula dok rumah je kan? Mama also want to go to malls. Jadi, kita keluarlah jalan-jalan on weekdays


Imran 2y9m18d day & Iman 4y8m16d

Soon to be 5 years old dah anak Mama sorang ni.
I'm sorry for being strict on you sometimes, Sweet Cheeks :')

Kota Bharu also got BBW, you know?

Had to go separately with A.H. I was Iman & he was with Imran
Mama has always been fun to jalan-jalan with; semua bolehhh

"I found the best book for the Kids" katanya

Mama's manja boy

Papa's manja girl. Fair la kan, one manja kid for each parent. Hehe!


P/s: Curious, ada lagi ke orang baca blog sekarang?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...