Tuesday 15 March 2022

Yakinnya Kamu

 Assalamualaikum & hallo!

Nobody asked but I recently celebrated my 35th birthday last January. Alhamdulillah but woww! 35 is really a BIG number & to think that I'll be 40 years old (insyaAllah) in 5 years cringes me. Tua dah sis dik tapi amalan & amal ibadah tak seberapa. Hidup dok tang tu je la, young at heart kununnya. MasyaAllah. Huhukz!

So, mathematically I was:-

  • 30 years old, 5 years ago (2017) - I gave birth to my 1st child on June 2017
  • 25 years old, 10 years ago (2012) - Completed my LL.B (Hons) at UiTM Shah Alam. I was about a year late compared to my peers due to 1 year wasted  in the matriculation college & then started over with Pre Degree Law. But that's another story. The opportunity to read law came late but I grabbed the chance & never turned back ;)
  • 20 years old, 15 years ago (2007) - I don't know why but my memories of being 20 is quite vague. Apakah terjadi kepada mek semasa mek berusia 20 tahun?
  • 15 years old, 20 years ago (2002) - Sat for my PMR & scored straight As. I went to a girls' boarding school for 5 years; a love-hate relationship with it but so many memories made there. Had my 1st love when I was 16 which I finally called it a quit 10 years later *cue some sappy love songs*, was a school debater representing the school to HKSPB & PPM, made some real awesome friends, a friend who then became a backstabber, hostel life, SPM etc. The good old days. At times, I wish I could turn back time & fix some things right :')
  • 5 years old, 30 years ago (1992) - Started attending an Islamic kindergarten where I learnt many basic Islamic practice & knowledge. Al-fatihah to my ustazah. Banyak pahala ustazah ajar saya

Actually, lately ni banyak betui terkenangkan memori lama. Age factor? Or probably because it's SPM now. Let me tell you something that from time to time, I think at least once in a week kot I would have dreams about SPM or tests or HKSBP/PPM or any school related dreams. It's so exhausting to be honest sebab bukan yang indah-indah ya? Most of them ialah mimpi di mana sis berada di dalam exam hall, trying to finish answering questions at the very last minute or sis tak habis study or apa-apa je lah. Huhu! 18 years since I left the school but the nightmares kept haunting me. So, kena repeat balik ambil SPM ke macam mana ni? Mungkin juga sebab I don't redha or happy with my SPM result, thinking that I could have done better etc. Sedih la dik :'(

Tiba-tiba ada suara kedengaran di hujung tanjung sana, "Teruk sangat ke result SPM, kak?"

Honestly, it's not that bad (still had the chance to go to MARA scholarship interview) but kalau level SBP, biasa-biasa je la dik. Bersepah-sepah result macam sis ni. Lainlah Husband sis, tertinggal jawab 1 page paper Fizik masa SPM pun, still dapat A2. Woww! Yakinnya kamu!

Turning 5 years old soon & currenly is so into BTS. Pening Mama, nak

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...