Monday 28 February 2011

The Classes Are Cancelled & I Don't Bother To Know Why

It's 2.23 pm now & I'm supposed to be in the Company Law tutorial class at Cempaka 1, looking all serious & trying so hard to do a speed reading whilst digesting some facts, cases & authorities {last minute preparation y'all :))} but today is rather an exception because because both Company Law & Insurance Law classes are cancelled! So, I've no classes until 6 pm. Alhamdulillah & yayyyy!

I don't bother to investigate the reasons why though because being in my room in Kenanga 1, wearing my favourite white 'I ♥ Jogja' shirt {wearing big t-shirt is so comfortable right?}, sipping a mug of hot milo & trying *coughs* to study for my Family Law test this Thursday feel like heaven to me. Just qadha-ed my missing sleeping hours just now, hence good mood! :D

I miss kacau-ing this lil' boy when he has his evening nap :(

Btw, this is my current hp ringtone, Burdah by Mesut Kurtis. I fall in love with his voice after watching him performing live at Maher Zain's concert in Stadium Malawati S.Alam last Friday evening {will blog about it later, InsyaAllah}. It was really love at first sight

Oh Tuhan, sungguh merdu suaranya :')



Alright, that's all for today. My thick Family Law notes have started giving me a stern warning, so not friendly. Tsk! Have a nice day, lovely people. Don't let that cheeky monday blues menyelaputi harimu. Take care!

1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

wah. sejak bermaher zain nih bertaste middle east nampak?

not bad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...