Saturday 25 June 2011

Day 10 - Your Most Treasured Item

 {6 year-old me, Tadika Pihamar Dato' Hj Abdul Nasir, K.Bharu}

It's myself, an item I treasure most

I know some of you might think that I'm so full of myself {pardon moi} but I don't see anything that's more important than myself. You get me right? Having to say that, you won't appreciate people or things around you without appreciating yourself first. And that also includes knowing myself inside out, what I want myself to be in near future, what I want to be & how I want people to treat me

People's first perception is often deceiving but why don't we be the ones who give the positive vibe first?

Never take things for granted, they say & I believe, to fully appreciate whatever I've now, it must all start within myself :)

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

zzzzz too philosophical

HANI IZWAN said...

chomeyy okay gambar suria ni..chomey dlm muka garang..^_^

soleil m said...

@ihse
yezzz i is!

@k'hani
auww! tqvm k'hani
muka marah sbb nk marah kt pakcik photographer yg kept teasing me sbb mase tu my 2 front teeth x de T_T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...