Sunday 14 August 2011

Bear With Me Please?

Assalamualaikum & hello, people! How's your puasa today so far? Ada bagus? :)

You know what, I really can't wait to finish this 30 Day Photo Challenge. It's torturing me because honestly, I don't like being tied to any topic when I'm blogging. Tidak istiqamah di situ ya? Tsk! So, I'm going to post them in bulk, maybe 2 or 3 posts per day? Bear with me & also my hangat-hangat tahi ayam spirit please? Hehe!


“When you stand for the prayer, make the takbir & then recite what you can from the Qu’ran. 
Then bow until you attain calmness & then come up again until you are standing straight. 
Then prostrate until you attain calmness in your sitting & prostate until you attain calmness in your prostration. Do that during all of your prayer.” 
- Prophet Muhammad SAW
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...