Tuesday 16 August 2011

Day 17 - Something That Has Made A Huge Impact On Your Life Recently

Well, I'm going to be honest with you

The recent break up about a month ago has really given such a huge impact on my life {including losing some kg, I must say. Lol!}. It hurts still & I couldn't help myself but to think about it like everyday. I was & am at the lowest point of my life & I've had many nights accompanied by my effortless cries. I feel so sorry for myself for being such a weak cookie this time :( 

But life waits for nobody ayte?, So I'm currently trying my best to set aside all the negative thoughts from keep clouding my mind *awan hitam berarak datang seakan-akan memahami perasaan penulis*

Instead of putting a picture, this doa suits this post more I guess. May this benefit some of us, hopefully :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...