Tuesday 16 August 2011

Day 18 - Your Biggest Insecurity

{via musl1m}

My biggest insecurity is my iman or faith

I'm blessed to be born & surrounded by a family & relatives who practice & devote themselves devoutly to Islam, Alhamdulillah but it will never be a solid guarantee that I'm saint or my iman is as firm as rock or I would never be tested in any way at any time. It's all about time & how we deal it. Hari ini mungkin saya ok, esok lusa belum tentu. Doa semoga di tetapkan iman & sentiasa ada keingininan untuk belajar & membaiki diri   

I always have a great respect & adore those people who have the courage to improve & muhasabah themselves from good to better. They are surely those who are so lucky for being the chosen ones, Alhamdulillah :)

While on the same time, I couldn't help but questioning myself; would have I done the same if I were in their shoes? Am I that strong to guide myself against trials & any form of negative stuff? Would I have enough courage & guts to improve myself better? 

Bak kata Wardina Safiyyah, "Iman tu macam kredit handphone, perlu top up from time to time" :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...