Thursday 5 January 2012

Ampun & Maaf Di Pinta

Kondusif?

A day before my first paper {which is Bahasa Melayu For Law tomorrow evening} & I'm pretty scaredddddddd. If you ask me how much the preparation I've got in my pocket, I'm not even dare to come out with any %

Couldn't wait to finish these off anyway;

6.1   - Bahasa Melayu For Law
9.1   - Law of Evidence
12.1 - Advanced Criminal Procedure
15.1 - Advanced Civil Procedure
18.1 - Remedies {Contract, Tort & Bankruptcy}

Maka, di sini mek ingin memohon maaf di atas segala silap & salah mek samada di sini, mahupun di luar sana. Kosong-kosong na? Semoga di permudahkan segala urusan mek & kawan-kawan seperjuangan semasa musim peperiksaan ini, Amin & InsyaAllah...
.
And if you see this blog is updated in the future, promise would you say nothing against me? Mek tensen letteww!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...