Thursday 16 February 2012

Ku-ching

Taken from Kakak's Fb

That will be my first trip to Sarawak Bumi Kenyalang, InsyaAllah. So, of course being given this opportunity excites me. Alhamdulillah & woohoO!

To Kakak, tqvm for this present. Me love you! And may you get well quick from your flu, Amin...

I know I'll be stuck in the hotel room from 8 a.m till 5 p.m for a few days but tell me, if somebody's so murah hati to pay you the flight tickets, then why not ayte? Hehe! After all, she's going there for a meeting, not solely for sight-seeing bersama adik bongsu. So I shouldn't expect much tapi seafood hunting wajiblah on

I still have 2 days more to pack my stuff but knowing me, I must start choosing which bajus, tudungs/shawls, handbag & shoes/sandals/flats etc I should bring nanti supaya tidak mengelabah di kemudian hari. From my past experience, it's safe to say that I'm not a light traveler. Tsk!

Apparently, my red luggage is too big for 4 days of jalan-jalan. So, I've to borrow Kakak's. Stickers here & there lah you see but Kakak forbids me from removing them, I don't know why -.-' A proof that it's been to quite number of places already, I assume

Anyway, say hello to this travelling luggage. Its name is Polo Molo 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...