Friday 15 June 2012

Sami Yusuf Konsert Salaam


If anything goes according to plans & I'm still in S.Alam on 14th July, this will be me & Syairah's second concert after Maher Zain in 2011, InsyaAllah. It will be 2 days after our last final paper, of course we are excited! Woots! :D

Walaupun mampu beli tiket yang paling murah yakni RM58, ke-excited-an itu that counts. Alright?

Some of my friends asked; "Sami Yusuf who?" How should I explain to them? Another famous nasyeed singer whose video clips are often played on Astro Oasis? -.-' How I wish my parents will be around, nanti bolehla bring them along to this concert as Ma & Abah are the fans too. Kakak & the Brother-in-law are in Maher Zain team though

Btw, if you're interested, get your ticket here quick!


Mother

In Every Tear, He Is There


Asma Allah

Ya Rasulullah


Anything For You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...