Saturday 14 July 2012

Al-Fatihah

It was my primary secondary teacher, Cikgu Baharuddin's birthday yesterday. So, I wished him through Fb last night, thanking him for all his good deeds for teaching me in Standard 6. He was one good teacher, a very funny one I must say. I still remember some of his jokes

But there was one important fact that I didn't know about him that ... Cikgu Baharuddin had passed away last March :(

And yesterday, I received a phone call from my Mother, informing me that our dear neighbour, Ustaz Mat Daud bin Harun {Penolong Kanan HEP, MRSM PC, I'm not sure which year}, passed away in the afternoon

And also, my condolence goes to my friend's fiancee's mother. Losing both parents within 5 months is definitely not easy. Berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu menanggungnya. I hope she's doing ok...

Al-fatihah to them...


2 comments:

mNa said...

i thought u already know about cikgu baharudin..

Syazwan Che Deraman said...

Tak sangka ye,

Kita wish, tapi orang tu dah meninggal.

Alfatihah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...