Wednesday 1 August 2012

Terawikh Itu Seronok

{credits to anickue}

One of the blissful happy things about going to terawikh is the chances & opportunities of meeting the neighbours & bertanya khabar atau berkongsi cerita. Seronok jalan kaki ramai-ramai balik dari masjid after terawikh. Meriah betul. Alhamdulillah. While on the same time, sedih tengok some relatives/neighbours/makciks/pakciks that I've been knowing all my life dah semakin berusia tapi masih semangat pergi terawikh. I pray may Allah bless them with the best of health & di permudahkan urusan mereka untuk beribadah. Amin...

I remember, there was one nenek that we called Ndo {from Nenda/Nendo I guess?} who used to come to our house often & selalu sedekahkan saya duit. Even when I wasn't home & stayed kat hostel pun, selalu jugaklah arwah kirim duit. She passed away a few years ago while I was at uni sebab sakit tua but she will always be remembered as a kind hearted person, yang selalu semangat bercerita walaupun kadang-kadang tak paham, yang selalu ke masjid untuk solat berjemaah, yang selalu makan sirih sampai mulut merah-merah comel. Lately selalu teringat arwah. Al-fatihah...

And at this age, even at the masjid, I can't avoid but to be asked the most common question girls at my age would encounter, i.e marriage. Some people think I'm too choosy or just being selective but dear makciks, if only you know what I've been through,& what I've to endure inside. If only :)

I'm missing going to terawikh already & I'm also missing arwah Kakak Ni & arwah maternal grandmother, Mok. Al-fatihah to them. Sue miss you so much that I even dreamed about you sometimes. Raya ni Sue datang ziarah kubur, alright? InsyaAllah

Rindu juga pada Mak Ngah & Pak Ngah di Machang yang semakin uzur. Ada ajak Ma & Abah pergi ziarah, tapi bulan puasa ni, macam sibuk kan semua orang? Ya Allah, bless them :(


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...