Friday 21 September 2012

Hallo Mr W! We Meet Again, Alhamdulillah


I had a busy Thursday; went to the court, Pejabat Penasihat Undang-undang Negeri & Penjara Pengkalan Chepa {my third time inside there. As a visitor of course!} to interview the clients. It was a tiring day

So, last night I celebrated the end of 5 working days by watching 'She's out of my league' & 'Just go with it' alone in my bedroom. I've never been to any cinema in my whole entire life but I guess dark bedroom does equal to dark cinema. Right right right?

Btw, the movies are hilarious that I had countless of time giggling & laughing in my blanket. And both have perfect happy endings which is the must have thing & crucial ingredient in every movie that I watch. I'm optimist like that, you see? Action & stressful movies make me feel depress. As if, we haven't had enough dramas in our real life already

Honestly, I don't have anything particular to blog about today. So, I hope you don't mind wasting your precious 1 minute reading this :)

Jummah mubararak, love! May we have a fulfilling & blissful Friday, InsyaAllah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...