Friday 21 September 2012

I Need A Proper Study Table

I couldn't remember the last time I had a proper study table in my bedroom. I studied in a boarding school for 5 years, so having a study table was really an option rather than a necessity. So, instead of having one, studying or doing work on the bed had always become a solution whenever I was home 

But now, I think it's time for a study table! 

Considering the fact that the bed is the most comfortable place in the world, I don't think I would be at my utmost productive state to do work. Not with some empuk bantals & laptop in front of me. They're so seductive, I cannot tahan

I wish I could transform my room to 1 of these in a blink of eyes. White & bright, couldn't ask for more


For now, katil je la mampu
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...