Thursday 18 October 2012

Pink Babies

Whenever people asked me what my favourite colour is, I often had hard time to decide

My colour preference sometimes depends on my mood but mostly, bright colours always know how to get my attention. They shout the word 'Bold & Happy!' & can instantly lift up my mood. It's not that difficult to make me happy, you see

But no matter how much I like to be defined by my choices of colours, I just realized that pale pink has always been my utmost favourite one. Just look at these pink babies of mine!

 Still remember my post about me wanting a vase of pink flowers to be put on my table at the firm?

My Sister got me pink flowers & a white vase from Living Cabin 2 weeks ago & since then, they have given my table a whole new feminine vibe! The flowers give me nice & therapeutic smell. Me love them very much!


A pale pink handphone cover at just RM5, what a steal! Love its surface most, macam gebu-gebu sikit

A makeup case which I bought at Jusco Wangsa Maju a few weeks ago
Nak jugak ada make-up case walaupun koleksi alatan make-up bagaikan hidup segan mati tak mahu. Lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...