Sunday 21 October 2012

What A Happy Ending! Alhamdulillah!

Did you watch the game between Kelantan & ATM last night? ;)

Suddenly, everyone became the coach! Shouting, scolding, cheering & to the extent of giving instructions on how to score a goal. Lol! Oh pleaseeee, you know who I'm talking about :P

Being an usual chicken me, I spent 90% of my time during the match in my bedroom. Too scared to join the adrenaline rush fiesta. I would only go & join my family in front of the tv whenever ada goal masuk & about 5 minutes before the game ended. I didn't close my bedroom door, maka walaupun jasad mek di dalam bilik, hati, telinga & perasaan bagaikan di stadium. Nervous much!


My Ma didn't stop praying & berzikir in front of the tv while the BIL's Mother siap bernazar nak puasa 2 hari if Kelantan wins. Hahaha! Mothers are the cutest, aren't they? 

Anyhow, it was a very great game & Kelantan definitely deserved to win. Alhamdulillah Allahuakbar! Despite the tohmahan {reading some bad & negative comments from the haters in Fb gave me mix feelings. Sigh! Semoga Allah berikan hidayah, tunjukkan kebenaran & pelihara kami rakyat Kelantan. Amin..} & unfair treatments, The Red Warriors proved that they're the best

Kudos to the players & the supporters especially those who travelled all the way from Kelate to S.Alam. So semangat! MasyaAllah! 

{Images taken from BolaSepak Kelantan}


What a happy ending, finally! Gomo Kelate gomo! Now, that's what we call as the real warriors ayte? :D

Btw, it's a public day here in Kelantan today. Our beloved Menteri Besar is so baik hati to give us a cuti, regardless menang atau kalah. Alhamdulillah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...